Saturday 17 May 2014

Koh Lipe - The Bachelorette Photos


As promised here are the photos from my not-so-recent trip to Koh Lipe. Enjoy!

Ok fine, this was taken at Telaga Terminal at Langkawi

Sunset at... d'uh Sunset Beach

Longtail boats

The only two crazy makciks taking photos on Sunset Beach.
Excuse the black borders. Photo was taken using GoPro and I couldn't be bothered to edit it out. Heheh

Now the two makciks doing jump pose

Now streeetchhhh..... my so called yoga pose

Makcik kalah judi nak makan breakfast. Hahaha

Ini breakfast nya... Banana-Nutella Pancake aka Roti Pisang sapu dgn nutella. Yumss!

My 180 THB lunch. Pad Thai and Coconut

The gorgeous view of Sunrise Beach from a resort that I fail to remember... but it's not far from Adang!

The famous post-box
(remember I said I traveled light... this is how... bring one shirt and a packet of detergent!)

The Elephant Cafe/Bookstore

Our romantic sunset dinner... Hahaha

Goofing about while waiting for our food
For more photos check out my Instagram : rayacahaya (the IT illiterate me has not been able to fix an IG widget onto my blog...gah!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am interested in going to Koh Lipe but I have not idea what to expect. Can I email you ? By the way, I'm also a Rescue Diver who absolutely loves Tenggol to bits..... Alternatively, you can email me at yateoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete