Sunday 9 September 2012

Le Premiere

When I was thinking of starting this blog, I of course had a million and one things running through my mind on what I should write. Now that I've started it, I simply cannot think of one. So what you'll see would most likely be random thoughts.
 
I had another blog a few years back, but deleted it for some stupid reason. Oh well, what's done is done. Time for a fresh start.
 
The weekend was busy as usual, attended two Raya open houses, and a wedding. Managed to squeeze in a little cooking (of which I'll share the recipe soon) (or sometime later) and the overdue laundry. Started packing for my trip to Singapore. I must say, I am more excited about shopping rather than the training (which is the main reason I'm going to SG actually).
 
I work in one of those major O&G companies as a construction engineer. What does a construction engineer do? Good question. Nothing of what I'm doing, of course. Powerpoint presentations, minutes of meetings, reports and tracking status.... pretty much sums up what I do. I did however receive some news that I would be transferred to the fabrication yard so that I would be able to pick up technical skills thus working like a real construction engineer. But I'll wait till I've got more details on that before I get all excited. I usually get empty promises.
 
I'm looking forward to my trip to Perhentian Island end of this month. I hope the weather will be on my side so that I can go diving. I haven't really made arrangements yet for diving. The trip was sorta impromptu. Planning for another trip to Phuket sometime in November as the final trip of the year. Right after that - file for bankruptcy.
 
Travelled a few places this year, Dubai, Chiangmai, Tioman, soon Singapore, Perhentian and Singapore again (for another course) and hopefully Phuket. Was thinking of cramping Bangkok in in December but me and due to my inability to keep my money in my wallet or bank account, I decided to skip it. Plus I don't have much leave left and was thinking of carrying them forward to next year.
 
Ah I think that's enough random talk for now. It's past my bedtime and Monday morning traffic jam is always the worst. Till next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment