Tuesday 6 November 2012

Wearing Randall While Getting Another Randall

Hehe. Yep, you've guessed correctly. I got myself the off-white version of Randall.

Whilst in the fitting room. That's White Randall sitting on the bench.
Top - Yacht 21, Cardigan - MNG (old), Pants - BCBG, Bag - LV Lockit, Necklaces - Diva, Shoes - Manolo Blahnik
I still feel like the pants was altered a little too short but maybe I'm just being paranoid. As I was going to my car to go back to the other office, it started raining and I parked my car at the end. Naturally, women would usually protect their expensive shoes and bags rather than themselves - i.e. cover the bag! not your head! Fortunately the bag was from a waterproof material so I didn't have to go out of style walking while covering my bag instead of my head. Unfortunately, I had to save the shoes and even if I used an umbrella, it'll get wet as the wind was blowing quite strongly. Did I take of my shoes? Yes. Did I walk barefoot? No.

 
I had my safety shoes replaced today so I changed from 4" heels to these steel-toed shoes. I looked odd, but oh well, better than me weeping over the damaged heels.

What about you? Are you the type who would save your bag and let yourself get wet or would you use your bag as shelter?

No comments:

Post a Comment