Saturday 10 November 2012

Searching for the perfect pair

Finally the search has ended! I found the pair of jeans I wanted where else, but Sacoor Brothers. I usually have problems finding the perfect pair. It's always the wrong shade, wrong cut, wrong price... Thank God I came across this pair from SB. Ok maybe it prolly isn't the most perfect (my definition of perfect it makes my legs look super awesome, which in this case I don't really think so).

 

See, it was made Just for Me!
Love the little pocket detail.


I had it altered, took about two weeks to actually get it. Well technically only one week, but after the first alteration it was still a bit long. So when I picked it up, as usual I pick something else along...


I couldn't resist... so I got one for me and the other for the bf. On the way out I was attracted to one of the t-shirts which I believe was new, but I'll check it out some other time...

Do you have trouble finding a good pair of jeans too?

No comments:

Post a Comment