Sunday 23 December 2012

Just Some Highlights in Photos

Too busy (shopping?) to blog lately, so I posted most of my photos at my Instagram account. Here are just some photos, hoping they speak a thousand words!
 
Offshore Trip (First time taking a crewboat and living on an accommodation vessel!)




View from my seat of the crewboat leaving to the platform...
(Which I sat for only 5 mins before I wandered around the boat haha)

Swish swash swish swash~

When you're the only lady on the boat, you always get the best treatment!
 
 
View from my room in the AV


Our last date before the bf went to Iraq :(
My favourite character from LINE. Hahah.
Top from Singapore, Jeans from Sacoor Brothers, Heels from Vincci (old!)


The ol' Teppanyaki restaurant at Sungei Wang my family used to frequent long time agoooo...
 


Chicken Teppanyaki! Yum yum!
Asset Teambuilding at Royale Bintang Damansara



Camwhoring in my room. Love full length mirrors!
Tshirt from Hard Rock Phuket, Jeans from Sacoor Brothers, Jacket from Stradivarius

 
Teambuilding Dinner #1
Snakeskin print top from Kotton, Pants from The Executive


View from my room

 

Sha and I at Ain & Irman's wedding
Scarf from Dirs Gallery, Necklace from Borneo Pearls (on loan by the sister),
Baju Kurung from Noor Arfa boutique, Clutch from Accessorize (old)


I forgot that I took out ALL my heels from my car, so I ended up wearing Sha's orange heels while she borrowed Nadia's shoes.. Haha...

I unfortunately deleted many of the photos from my phone, so most of it can be found only in Instagram haha.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment