Monday 15 October 2012

Back to Shore

Was out in the sea almost the whole of last week, came back onshore Friday evening, reached home at midnight!

The bf had already left for UK, even though we were in the same building, I didn't manage to get to see him before he left. (I did tell him to wait, but degil!!)

My chopper was late and after picking me up, it toured what felt like the whole of South China Sea before we made our way back to Kerteh. Didn't change from my Digiman outfit as I had to rush to catch my flight at KT which was 2 hours drive away - just enough time to check in the bag. Hitched a ride with one of the maintenance contractors and we prolly crossed all safety rules. Managed to get to the airport in time, quickly checked in my bag forgetting to take out a spare change of clothes and entered the terminal... only to find out that my flight was delayed by an hour! So there I was being stared at funnily as I was in my yellow coveralls.

Thankfully the platform supervisor told the galley boys to pack me a kebab, so at least I had something to eat.

 What was left of the kebab when I remembered to snap a photo of it

Had a major headache so I slept most of the Saturday. Spent Sunday lazying around and went out just for lunch at some foodcourt at PKNS Bangi and dinner at Miyagi. Sad, I know. But I needed the rest.

Mine's the bottom right - Fried Oysters with Sushi Set... Yum!!
Mochi on the house
Back to work on today, felt like I had a little more motivation to go to work. Plus, I wore one of my new SB shirts. Went for a preppy look.

Shirt - Sacoor Brothers, pants - The Executive, belt - old, bag - LV Lockit Limited Edition, shoes - Manolo Blahnik
I don't know what got into me but I was excitedly rushing to get to Sephora just to get the eyeliner I tried the other day. Too determined, I didn't even bother to change my heels into my Ipanemas so I walked back and forth in the damn high Blahniks. My legs were in a shock since they're not used to such activeness that they were cramped halfway. Yet I got my eyeliner, an eye makeup remover and a free gift (as a welcome gift for signing up as a member).

(L-R)Shower gel (welcoming gift as I signed up as a member),
Sephora Longlasting Liquid Eyeliner (RM45),
Sephora Eye Makeup Remover (RM22)
I'll write another post on my Sephora haul, till then, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment