Wednesday 31 October 2012

In Love with Randall

I showed my dad the photo of the batik shirt I wanted to get him and he liked it, so after I cut-short my mengaji session (the ustad was surprised that I suddenly wanted to stop haha) and went for lunch at Busana (again! but this time I knew I wanted to eat Laksa Utara), I dropped by Noor Arfa to purchase it. Of course, something caught my eye when I was there, a long flowy cotton top (long below the knee) which I have no idea when or where I'm gonna where it. But it was nice. Hehe.

It's so nice and soft and flowyyyy.... (Notice I changed the label? Isn't it cute?)
After work I went over to Sacoor Brothers to collect my jeans I bought last week. Unfortunately it was still a bit long so I had to get it altered again. And wait another week. Again. Did I tell you that Sacoor Brothers is having an opening sale, storewide 30% off, buy two or more - 40% off! Of course the starting price is expensive, in fact I don't think I've ever purchased any SB stuff at the original price, but the quality is good. Plus, they always give you a "Happy Days" coupon which entitles you to more discounts the next time around. Not all Happy Days are worth, sometimes the sale has more to offer so you have to do your own calculations. But Happy Days are one of the reasons I keep coming back. As usual I was offered coffee and chocolate but I opted for Evian only and left the choc alone.

They pamper you with free coffee and Ferrero Rocher choc... How can you not love this store?
After that I went to pray and met up with the BF and had teppanyaki for dinner.

Yes while he was being the goody and berdoa, I happily snapped a photo!
We dropped by BCBG just to see if there were any other interesting items on sale but nothing attracted me, either that too expensive. Hehe. So we made our way to his car, for me to collect Randall...

What's in here? What's in here?

Wait for it....
Wait for it....
Tadaa!!! Say hello to Randall!
Ok, so the photos above don't really tell much. Randall is my new pair of blue pants. I reserved this on Wednesday last week because the sale started on Thursday - love the sales assistant who told me about it. But I was afraid they'd release it so I got the BF to go get it. Hehe. I don't know what material it is (haven't checked the label), but it sure as hell is soft and comfy and flowy. It's a size XS, i.e. I cannot grow any fatter than I am right now. It's a bit long unless I wear it constantly with 5" heels, which I won't so I'm getting it shortened by one of 'em tailors in Campbell. I just love the way it looks and feels, totally worth the RM350 I paid for it (and that's after 50% off!), so much so that I'm thinking of getting the white version of Randall. Although, I would have to check on its transparency, if it's really white or off-white... But then again, I don't have an off-white pants yet.........

Outfit of the day : Bag - Coach, Top - MNG, Pants - Executive (old), Heels - Manolo Blahnik

Hehe. What are you waiting for? Go check out Sacoor Brothers and BCBG now!

No comments:

Post a Comment